Sunday, August 19, 2012

flying.
















Sitting on a passenger as the aircraft landed in Jakarta on Friday night.

Once thought that flying is going to be a painful process, still thinking that it is.

Just that i no longer need to cramp myself up in the passenger seat for the next few hours.

I could actually walk around and make full use of the space.

The feeling is not that bad.

During the landing process, I was thinking about how life have changed so far.

Pondering on how life will be in the future.

I told myself this, no matter how hard the journey will be.

I need to work harder and not run away like a kid anymore.

Be more positive in life and i shall be better in any sense.

Thankful for all the support, my family and only one had given me.

((:


No comments:

Post a Comment