Friday, March 6, 2009

Taylor Swift

Hihi there,

Today i going to write about one of my favourite female singer, Taylor Swift.
She is not 19 yet, can you believe it?

Her first album was Taylor Swift which the album that holds "Teardrops on my guitar"
I guess it rings something in you guys ba. If not, you can simply just click play below. =)

Happy watching.



Her second album, Fearless out last year November i guess. Haven't got a chance to listen it until just now when i was looking for things to do. =) Her songs matured after a year. Worth listening to if you are like in love or something. =)

Youtube the songs ba. Have fun and good luck over the weekend.

Her album songs are as follows:
1. Fearless
2. Fifteen
3. Love story
4. Hey Stephen
5. White Horse
6. You belong to me
7. Breathe
8. Tell me why
9. You're not sorry
10. The way i loved you
11. Forever and always
12. The best day
13. Change

No comments:

Post a Comment