Sunday, September 27, 2009

The sunday update

It had been a real busy week for me... since Monday (public holiday) for most of us, i am back in Office working till 7pm then continue my work till Wednesday. School finally started on Thursday and went to the airport at night to send my brother off to Brunei at 2am. Woke up at 7am for work again then school on Saturday morning.

Forced myself for a movie at AMK. Then am back to work this morning till 4pm then now i am back home from Orchard for some mooncake tasting. =)

Lazing around in the living room with my laptop watching F1 race. =)

I don't think i will have enough rest till i stop working or so. I will soon be tired out. That is what i dont want to see.

Till my next sunday update. I will update more about my life... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment