Monday, October 5, 2009

Missed my sunday post...

Oh man... i missed my sunday update. Here come me, a monday post. Getting tiring everyday esp when i no longer wake up at 10am. I am waking up at 7am everyday and i am really feeling tired le. Maybe i am falling sick soon. But hopefully i dont, i got too much things to do and i cant afford to fall sick anytime.

I think i am going to bed soon. Many things happen ah... colleague office is getting lesser and lesser. Everyone is moving on cuz of some major movement in the dept. I will just hang around till the day they no longer need me around. =D

MY colleagues are back in KL le... leaving me alone here... Jessica, Fiora left for Citibank. Shirley at KL coaching the validators there. Raymond Ng going in camp soon, but i think he is deferring. How chao keng is he? Hee...

I got too little time to just slack around... I want 36hours a day~ so greedy. I will update some photos for the next post. Now? I want to go and sleep le... *yawns...

{poofs}

No comments:

Post a Comment